Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Free Trade Example Sheet

The example I did in class is available online. I strongly recommend using this when doing your quiz .

This is the link

Note: I remind you on the example, but I will do so again. The example starts from scratch. That is, I give you hours work and then we see what each country (in the example person) can produce. Then I calculate the comparative advantage. On the quiz, however, I already give you the production possibilities. Then I ask you to calculate comparative advantage. Thus I have saved you a step and you can just go right towards solving for who has a comparative advantage in what.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kerja Keras adalah Energi kita
yach, kata tersebut adalah kalimat yang harus kita resapi bersama. Dengan slogan Kerja Keras adalah Energi kita semoga saja kita akan memperoleh semangat dan kehidupan yang lebih baik dari hari kehari. Yuk kita ramaikan Kerja Keras adalah Energi kita bersama zulfirman baik saya maupun anda. Kerja Keras Energi kita
Kontes Kerja Keras Energi Kita Keyword Energi kita