I apologize for the lateness of this notice, but it is impossible to hold class tonight due to the roads. I called the college to see if they were going to cancel class and they said no. I argued with them that it was a bad idea to no avail, so I tried to make it anyway just in case there were some people who were somehow able to make it. However, the road conditions by me were so bad that I wouldn't have even gotten there until after class ended anyway (and I left very early).
Obviously, I was expecting many people not to come. But there may be some people who were able to make it and to them I apologize. I will be speaking to those responsible for allowing the school to remain open in these conditions tomorrow.